Klass Kote Paint System
- Klass Kote - Tough, durable and flexible coating
- Klass Kote - Excellent adhesion on all materials used in RC modeling
- Klass Kote - Resistant to all RC model fuels, including nitro-methane
- Klass Kote - Available in gloss and satin
- Klass Kote - Available in 1/2 Pint, Pint and Quart containers
- Klass Kote - Klass Kote has applications for those that build their own fishing rods and fishing lures. Klass Kote's bright epoxy colors will help draw the fish to your lures. Klass Kote epoxy is waterproof and salt water corrosion resistant. Klass Kote clear is a great way to protect those valuable handmade rods and lures.
Klass Kote is a series of two-component epoxy coatings available in a variety of colors, primer and clear. It is quick air-drying, chemical hardening and thermosetting. It can be force dried to accelerate cure. The dried film is very attractive, tough, durable, as well as flexible. It provides excellent adhesion on most substrates.
Klass Kote has been field tested since 1964 on a wide variety of substrates, including: steel, aluminum, masonry, wood, wood compostions board, cement, balsa, fiberglass and glass .
RC Missouri is your complete source for Klass Kote products and product information.
Klass Kote paints requires equal parts of Part A Epoxy (Colors, Clear or Primer) and Part B Catalyst (Gloss, Satin or Primer). After mixing, the paint is reduced to the desired viscosity with Epoxy Reducer (Item # 500). In normal use, the mixing ratio is 1:1:1.
Please note the colors displayed on this website are not accurate representations of the actual epoxy product colors. Our web designer has attempted to provide color blocks as close as possibe to the actual color chips.
All online orders are processed through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, you are given the option of paying with a major credit card.
Online color swatches (RGB) might differ slightly from the actual products.
Please note: Due to shipping restrictions, we are only able to ship Klass Kote products to the lower 48 U. S. States.